JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SHOT 2014: It’s a wrap in Las Vegas and there’s action in Olympia

As the 2014 Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show wraps up today in Las Vegas, Moms Demand Action – Washington will gather this morning to demand action on gun laws, and they just might get what they asked for…

<broken link removed>

What, all 3 of them?

There will be hundreds of pro gun moms there on Sunday, (Hope you all will attend) and here's my message to antis

2014_01_16_360_dc7d5f1c731eaf1d991e.jpg

They got more there, in front of the cameras today, than we did, it seems...

So, you didn't get hundreds of pro-gun moms there? That's too bad. I really hoped there would be.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I've said it before, if they are so worried about gun violence then their efforts would be better served attacking criminals than law abiding gun owners!!!

And how about going after those that supply their kids with some of the most violent video games and movies ever. The fact that a growing number are watching this crap 24/7 wouldn't have any influence on the increasing number of juvenile shooting incidents...would it?

Looks like it starts at 12:00. Hell, the Seattle game doesn't start until 3:30pm... plenty of time to make a showing and still catch the game.

Is WAC or any other gun right groups putting some effort into getting the word out? I just checked WAC and GOAL and don't see anything posted about it. The only thing I found besides the one listed is: Gun Rights Rallies - American Gun Owners Alliance

As if we all need motivation to make the trip and the statement, the opposition is quite good at organizing and it seems more and more of these are popping up everywhere. In this case a nice complete list of businesses to avoid when in the Land of Oz :s0154:

Washington Cease Fire - Home

From our, "I'm only the messenger" department.

The Mom's are with the majority, failure to wake up to that fact and compromise is, IMHO, the greatest treat to our continuing gun rights.
In addition, they will soon be outspending us a hundred to one, and anyone who things congress isn't for sale has not been paying attention.

Guns

The Mom's are with the majority, failure to wake up to that fact and compromise is, IMHO, the greatest treat to our continuing gun rights.
In addition, they will soon be outspending us a hundred to one, and anyone who things congress isn't for sale has not been paying attention.

Guns

HOLY COW!!!

Buggy, I actually agree with you? Well done!! ;)

Guns

1) oddballkellysheroes2T1.jpg

2) What are they offering us, in exchange for such a compromise?

.... <crickets>

Guns

I sure hope you meant threat...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews