JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is where you all miss the boat. This is apolitical, this is not a left issue or a right. This is a kids safety issue. I'm coming up the middle appealing to both sides, like it or not our guns aren't going anywhere. As much as they hate my guns they don't have a leg to stand on. It's about the kids. You all can either be on board or I do go alone. I've put everything in place to have this put in schools. I will not fail.

if this is about teaching gun safety in public schools then that issue isnt as apolitical as it seems. If we teach kids about gun safety less accidents happen in the home and more kids grow up to not fear guns. This is a win for gun rights now and in future generations.

Tonight I went down to the moms demand action in Eugene. The scariest part was getting out of my truck, knowing there were at least 40 of them and 1 of me. They were dressed in orange, I was in my black company polo with guns on the chest. I milled around at first quite intimidated, I met a gentleman named Harry. He was very inviting, I explained to him why I was there. I gave him a brochure about my kids safety class. He was very open to my ideas. I made some new friends all while carrying a Glock 43 discretely iwb. Lots of lies but in all I'm glad I went. This is where it begins, if I can change their hearts I have hope to get my class in local schools.

View attachment 295699

This is exactly what we need to be doing. Thank you for supporting our rights!

Good luck with that! Those types minds are so extremely closed off I don't think you have a snowballs chance in hell of getting through. I speak from experience as a couple of my clients are of the mind that guns are pure evil. "I don't know why anyone would need an "Assault" rifle", and "If I never touched or saw a gun I could be a happy person". Actual quotes!
I had a conversation with a Bernie Sanders national delegate over the weekend. I told her that we agree on some things, but that we parted ways when it came to the 2nd Amendment. I said I supported ALL of the Bill of Rights, and that people are misinformed when it comes to gun laws and gun issues. She said she would be willing to have a discussion with me and learn more about guns and gun laws. She admitted that she knows nothing about guns, but is afraid of them. She is the perfect target for changing hearts and minds.

When I explained briefly to her that the gun control issue is a "boogey man" issue, that 2/3 of the 30,000 annual gun homicides are suicides, and that of the remaining 10,000, roughly 6,000 are gang/drug related I could see light bulbs coming on in her head. I then added that of the remaining 4,000 gun homicides a significant number were police shootings and justifiable self-defense. At that point she asked me to contact her in the near future so that she can learn more. I've done this kind of thing before. If things work out I'll take her shooting eventually. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top