JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Poor little guy! This just sucks! I hope that we don't hear the "mothers suffered enough" sentencing! Put her where she has a chance to get streight.

Ahhh, Geez. That poor little guy. :(

Unfortunately,this may have been the easy way out for the poor kid.Imagine what his future was to be with a mother like that.
Then they're going to do an autopsy.I guess the hole in his head wasn't enough proof what the cause was? Just bury the little guy.

Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't so much of an accident. Kids do cut into drug money

A $200 .44 could not be much of a gun. It had to be a revolver. Now how does one accidently fire a revolver ?

Well, $200 was what a doper was trying to get for the gun. Who knows what it was actually worth... She did say that she "did not know about guns". Or I guess it could have been stolen. Stolen guns go pretty cheap, right?

You can accidentally fire a revolver while decocking it.
Pallone told police she took the gun from the shelf to prepare to sell it, and while sitting on her bed next to the crib, she tried to unload it. As she was trying to remove the bullets, she apparently caught the hammer and the gun discharged, according to court records.
I'm picturing her pawing at a single action, trying to figure out how to open it as you would a typical double action, and pulling the hammer 3/4 of the way back before it slips. Or she could have been trying all of the controls on a semi-auto, hoping to release the magazine, and pulled the hammer back. Regardless, if she didn't know how to operate it she should never have fiddled with it. Guess she knows why now. Terrible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top