JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mom Claims To Have Found Ammunition In Her Preschooler's Halloween Candy
Posted by Bob Owens on November 5, 2014 at 3:16 pm
  • 3K SHARES
chrissy-campbell.jpg
Chrissy Campbell claims to have found .22LR ammunition in her child's Halloween candy.
A woman in Pebbles, Ohio, is claiming to have found .22LR ammunition in her son's Halloween candy.
An Adams County mother expected candy boxes her son received for Halloween to be loaded with calories. She didn't expect them to be loaded with ammunition.
Those are live bullets in my child's trick-or-treat bag," said Chrissy Campbell.
Campbell was even more upset that the candy boxes with the ammunition came from her son's preschool.
"I just want answers. I want to know why it was in my kid's treat bag. I want to know who did it," she said.
Campbell said her 4-year-old son, Landon, opened a box of Milk Duds and asked, "What's this?"
Campbell said she took the box from him and then started going through the other Milk Dud boxes in the bag.
"I opened up the second box; more bullets. I opened up the third box; more bullets. I opened up the fourth box; more bullets. I'm like, 'That's not a coincidence, that's not a mistake,'" Campbell said.
There were a total of four boxes, each with three rounds inside. All appeared to be .22 caliber.
The candy came from the preschool in Peebles that Campbell's son attends. Campbell said parents brought in the candy and it was put in bags, then given out at the preschool during a Halloween event.
Campbell said the Milk Duds boxes were inside a small, black bag that said, "Eat, drink and be scary." That bag was inside a bigger white bag with Landon's name on it that contained other candy.
Landon received four Milk Dud boxes containing the ammo, and no other parents of any of the other kids at the school received similar boxes.
This seems… odd.
milk-dud-ammo.jpg

There are really two possibilities here:
1) The Mom set it up. There could be various reasons for this; a lawsuit or some kind of anti gun agenda, for example. Perhaps she found some bullets on the ground, and if she did have an anti-gun agenda, thought of a way to make a huge scene out of it. At times, her body language suggests she is innocent, at other times it appears she is hiding something. It is pretty hard to tell.
2) Someone else put them in the box's of candy. Most likely this person has an anti-gun agenda. They put the box's containing the bullets in this mother's bag because she is not necessarily anti-gun, but at the same time not pro-gun. This would make it appear that

We can pretty much rule out random chance, for example if bullets were being smuggled and somehow only ended up in just this boy's bag. That is virtually impossible. My gut tells me the mom set this up for some type of anti-gun agenda.

Are you kidding me?!
That's a terrific Halloween gift!
Considering they had their own little boxes and the scarcity of the cartridge.
A treat indeed!

Oh, I don't know. When I was young I occasionally used my teeth now and then to extract a bullet out of a 22lr case . . . I don't remember what I did with the powder.

Sheldon

There were a total of four boxes, each with three rounds inside.
Hmm.. Four boxes of three rounds per - 4 x 3 = 12 - 12 months in a year - Coincidence or a cryptic message like the Mayan Calender? You decide ! Seriously though? I am on the 'setup' bandwagon with the rest....

If it walks like a moonbat, talks like a moonbat and craps like a moonbat...it probably is one. You can see the crazy in her eyes, lurking just below the surface and screaming to get out.

Live bullets, oh the horror - I wonder if any of them spoke to her? When I was in grade school there were frequently a dozen or so in my pockets I'd forgotten to take out along with my Cub Scout knife - any of which would get me suspended or expelled today.

I smell a week old diaper. When the truth is known you will never read about it.

My gut tells me the mom set this up for some type of anti-gun agenda.
Yea and if she did she should be arrested and lose custody of her son for 'using' him in a psychotic (and possibly dangerous) bizarre stunt. There is NO excuse for this type of activity - even IF you are promoting your agenda.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top