JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Check out the clearance section here at Spec-Ops Brand <broken link removed> They have the X-2 Molle pouch which holds two M-16 mags in olive drab. They have the X-6 Pouch,holds 6 mags, in woodland camo. They have the M-9 double pistol mag pouch in OD. They are all at half price, made in USA,and are good to go! :s0155:

I've got some of the 6 mag bandoleers that used to fit inside the claymore pouch of the Molle pack, they don't have the webbing on the back, but they have a "shoulder" strap and 2 little tabs towards the bottom that will allow you to turn it into a drop-leg arrangement. I believe I have a couple of the 2 mag pouches with the MOLLE webbing on the back. I don't need nor want the bandoleers, so if you payed for shipping, I will send them. If I have the 2 mag pouches left, they would be used and maybe a little blood stained, I would have to check.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top