Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Molle pouches

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by kickstart my heart, Jan 11, 2011.

1. kickstart my heart

kickstart my heart South King County, WA Active Member

Looking for some Molle pouches for M16 mags, and some for pistol mags. Needs to be Woodland camo, or maybe olive drab if I can't find any in Woodland (no acu or coyote).

2. 3 AE

3 AE Oregon Member

Check out the clearance section here at Spec-Ops Brand http://www.specopsbrand.com/Categories.asp?CatID=10 They have the X-2 Molle pouch which holds two M-16 mags in olive drab. They have the X-6 Pouch,holds 6 mags, in woodland camo. They have the M-9 double pistol mag pouch in OD. They are all at half price, made in USA,and are good to go! :thumbup:

3. 3 AE

3 AE Oregon Member

4. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I have some tactical tailor woodland pouches

5. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Colville, WA Active Member

I've got some of the 6 mag bandoleers that used to fit inside the claymore pouch of the Molle pack, they don't have the webbing on the back, but they have a "shoulder" strap and 2 little tabs towards the bottom that will allow you to turn it into a drop-leg arrangement. I believe I have a couple of the 2 mag pouches with the MOLLE webbing on the back. I don't need nor want the bandoleers, so if you payed for shipping, I will send them. If I have the 2 mag pouches left, they would be used and maybe a little blood stained, I would have to check.

6. kickstart my heart

kickstart my heart South King County, WA Active Member

okay, sending you a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.