JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I happened to have a Molle pack that I have never used and I was fooling around with it. There are two squarish devices at the bottom of the shoulder straps that connect to a strap down to the belt. Well I released those and now I can't get the dang thing back together again. I push it together and the pivoting part cannot be pushed down over the inserted part. It's close to the edge but it won't go over. Is there some trick for getting this together again?

Last Edited:
Check the inside of the clip receptacle for any obstructions and make sure you're putting the plastic tab in with the correct orientation. Then press down and assemble the snap.

I finally got it. It just took a lot of pressure inward at the same time pulling the rotating part outward to get it to clip over. I was barely strong enough to do it. I guess I won't be messing with that thing any more!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top