JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend and I went up to the Molalla Gravel Pit to shoot a few rounds from pistols. When we arrived, there were already people there so we went up the road a bit and found a place to pull over that was level. After shooting I was able to only get 3/4 of a black trash bag filled with trash left over from previous shooters.

Going back down the road, we stopped, and pulled in to the gravel pit and were glad to see that the gravel pit actually looked like someone did a clean up. Thank you to whoever did the clean up.

I am curious, where is the gravel pit? when I was younger we would go up on goat mountain by the watershed, I dont think anyone calls it goat mountain anymore. You had to go past the entry to the pit turn around and come back down the logging road to the entry. couldnt make the u-turn. good for you on cleaning up, we need more people to do it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top