JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I "think" I was up at that "range" not to long ago....

Stump on the left near road, about 90yd range on the left side, and then a shorter range on the right with a burned shot up burn barrel in the center and trash targets spread around?

Please correct me if I'm thinking of another spot.

The Mololla river/Sawtooth area is a great place to shoot, I go there quite often. I've seen it looking pretty trashed at times, hopefully this area doesn't get closed down as well. I always take out more than I brought.

My sister says there is an actual range out east of Molalla. She has lived here for 30 years. I plan on getting out there soon, to get my sisters rifle tuned up , and one of mine at the same time. She lives up on Sawtell Road, and the deer are thicker than fleas right now. Plus, she keeps getting winter visits from a young male cougar, so, she wants to know her rifle is spot on, just in case.

That shooting spot up above the Molalla River was a huge pile of shot up cans, broken bottles and such last time I went by there. The road has gravel on it, but the cars spinning up the steep stuff has it pretty bad in places, especially in the corners.

Me too. Are the roads ok for gas-saving civics or better for clunker pickup/suv?

Unless they have gotten a lot worse i used to take a 72 bug up there and never had a problem. with that said I never really cared what happened too it either. but I see lots of little imports up there, you just have to watch for the big pot holes (VW graves) :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top