JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the big pit on Memaloose Rd. last Thursday. One other group was there for about 2 hours. Another group of 2 guys showed up, dumped about 150 rounds of 9mm in 15 or 20 minutes and left.

There are a couple of pot holes in the road so watch for those.

The pit was fairly clean.

I see fewer people up there this year. But more lately.

Almost forgot, last week was the first time this year I didn't see a Deputy up there. So no shooting before the first pit. I've heard they are ticketing people.

Thanks
Went up to Mollala and the road was gated, drove up to Memaloose stopped off at the first pit sighted in a few 22's tried my new shotgun sighted in my pellet rifle shot up a few rounds of 38spl. Met a few other folks and had a rather enjoyable day

I was back up there today myself. Had to try out my new S&W 686 and Ruger Single Six with fixed sights. That 686 is sweet. Took a couple of .22lr, a few Glocks, the CZ 75, the coach gun & the 45/70 guide gun. Had a blast.

Found a couple of broken chucks of 3/4" Lexan. Whacked one with the .22lr bolt gun, only made a small dimple. Tried the 686 and it only penetrated about 1/4". Tried the guide gun, but hit low on the first, then the top edge & the lower edge the last time. Guess I was getting tired. Threw them in the brass bucket for next time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top