JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to make some trades...

1.) Magpul MOE grip in FDE. Excellent, near-new condition. I'd like to trade this for an FDE MIAD. The MIAD is a little more expensive, so I'd add some cash. No other trade possibilities, as I need the MIAD to match the configuration of my M&P 15-22 to my AR.

2.) Redfield Five Star 6-18X40 scope with Burris PEPR mount. Older Colorado Redfield. Duplex reticle, adjustable objective. It was regassed and the reticle replaced last year. Good scope, very clear. A few scratches on the body, no dents. Comes with a Burris PEPR mount, near new.

Full disclosure, the PEPR is off somehow in relation to the bore - even with the scope adjusted all the way down and left impact is still about 2" high and 1" right at 25yd. The problem is with the mount, not the scope; it works fine in ring mounts. Some lapping and shimming could solve the problem I imagine, but I haven't the skills or time.

Looking to trade for an Aimpoint (with cash if necessary) or a Vortex Sparc.

009.jpg

3.) Eotech 552 clone in FDE. Near new, only been to the range twice. Looking for an Aimpoint Micro clone, a Vortex Strikefire, or a SPOT. Cash added as necessary.

013.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

4.) Troy fixed BUIS in FDE, front and rear. Near new. Looking for a set of Troy fixed BUIS in black, with the AR front. Will sell the set for $100, will not separate.

5.) Magpul MOE 1/2" Cheek Riser in FDE. Make me a trade offer.

6.) Tapco Intrafuse short VFG in FDE, mounted once, never taken outdoors or to the range. I still have the original packaging. $20 or trade.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top