JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, sort of.

Good use of the stupidest pistol of modern times (Altor single shot)

For a $100 pistol, this looks like a fun project, so long as your ok with muzzling yourself at any given moment!

As with the "life card", I want one just to have one. If for nothing else, a display talking piece.
@LuckySG was going to cerakote one to resemble mints, as he found it fits perfectly inside a can of altoids. Not sure if that ever was finished though.

If ever you get a pic of it, I gotta see.
1619713120848.jpeg
One from the web.

If ever you get a pic of it, I gotta see.
I have it buried somewhere, was way too much work for what it was. And lesson learned from putting paint to the lifecards is the barrels were glued in place and after a few trips to the oven working through the colors and masks, I had one barrel fall right out of the slide. I would stick with the limited pallet of the air cure colors if doing one again.

I have it buried somewhere, was way too much work for what it was. And lesson learned from putting paint to the lifecards is the barrels were glued in place and after a few trips to the oven working through the colors and masks, I had one barrel fall right out of the slide. I would stick with the limited pallet of the air cure colors if doing one again.
Oh wow! Well thank you for the follow up, I would have assumed they screwed and/or pinned the barrel in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top