JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Walmart now sells the Bushmaster M4A3 .223 REM 16" Patrol Carbine.

Their description includes: "Modern repeating rifle...Reliable action...Outstanding value "

Wood Village has a limited stock. Happy Valley store apparently wants to stay happy:D, so doesn't sell them.

I couldn't find a price.
<broken link removed>

lol, people still buy Bushmasters? There are many better brands out there for tad bit more money.

I agree with this but Im always happy to see any major store starting to sell firearms. I don't like walmart either but the more stores selling firearms the better it is for us.

I see no reason not to shop at Walmart because if we keep buying Chinese goods maybe they'll continue to accept our little slips of worthless paper in trade and the Ponzi can keep going a little longer.

I like Colt AR's but that's because I used it on patrol. Colt's are great rifles. They cost a little more but they hold their value. AR's have come a long way though, there are other manufacturer's out building great AR's.

I too am not a big Walmart fan but from time to time I catch myself wondering in the store like a zombie lol. I usually get ammo from Walmart on my way out to the boonies to go shooting. I tell you one thing.... if I start seeing MR. Napolitano's (TSSA Ogre) face on TV monitors I am gonna stop going there. I don't care what brand they sell but as long as they sell firearms I am happy.

You guys got me thinking so I went out and pulled out the box for my very first pistol. I bought it July 3, 1975 at Pay Less. Total cost was $96.49 for a Colt .22 Peacemaker with a 6" barrel. I still have the box, the paperwork and of course the Colt.........I remember JC Penny's selling guns...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top