JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Silverdale
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here is a build project I have really enjoyed, now up for sale. This is a modern take in the classic "CCO" (Combat Commander / Officer) formula first made famous in the 1980s, when custom 1911 builders would pair the 4.25" slide from a Colt Combat Commander 1911 with the shortened grip of the then-new Colt Officer's Model 1911. The hybrid design gave shooters great set up for carry: the longer slide increased accuracy and balance thanks to the longer sight radius, while the shorter grip was easier to carry, plus the extra barrel length boosted velocity for reliable expansion.

This modern adaptation uses the Smith and Wesson M&P as the platform. It takes the Standard 4.25" M2.0 upper (off another gun) and incorporates a (brand new) M2.0 Compact lower. I added an ApexTactical aluminum trigger and kit that is simply a joy to shoot (virtually no travel, breaks at the 90-degree "flat" at 4.5 lbs… but honestly feels less). I added a manual thumb safety (believe me, you will want it with that light, near-SA trigger pull) which can be removed if you prefer no safety. I also added an oversized grip plug which serves as a mag-guide for reloads. The sights are Trijicon tritium w/ white surrounds, green up front and orange in the rear (they are older nights sights: dim but sill functional in blackout conditions). Comes with one 10-round OEM S&W magazine, M and ML grip modules, and factory box etc
(matching SN).

PRICE: $380.00
TERMS: Sold s as-is, to a person legally able to possess. Buyer pays all transfer fees. FTF sales only (will not ship) at local FFL in Kitsap County to be agreed upon mutually by buyer and seller. Cash or USPS money order are only accepted forms of payment.

0DE29F01-53BF-4EA3-8B5C-A662B0DB0E83.jpeg AB680EFC-704D-4DB5-AF69-798B83879627.jpeg 36CD289E-67F0-47E1-AEC5-0BD27633DF4E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still have said pistol? And would you consider trades?
Sorry, I'm only looking to sell. I actually built two like this, this one and another one w a NIB M2.0 frame, 1.0 slide, polymer Apex trigger, and standard sights. Unfortunately I'm out of state for the next few weeks. If you're interested in buying one of them let me know. The other one sells for just $300.00. Both come w/ a single 10-rnd mag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.