JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I for one am glad to see our Mods and Joe chime in more often, brings threads a little something extra! I also like the new format as well! Keep up the great work, that's why we are here after all!

I like the human touch approach to moderation. We practice that method on two forums I moderate on where staff will contact a member regarding some content or actions not in keeping with the rules to advise them of steps that will be taken if the behavior continues.

The results of that conversation, as you say, determines whether or not the member continues as a member or is moved on, i.e., made available to other internet sites. :)

I haven't been here long but I recognize a good forum when I see it and I appreciate how this site is managed. I know what it takes, behind the scenes, to have a successful forum. I appreciate your efforts and dedication to make NWFA a high quality forum available for all types of firearm enthusiasts!

Well, let's at least tag in the ones I mentioned and see what they have to say: @Monica Cowles @Spray-n-pray @Swedish K

I'm on often as I can find time. With a 2 year old running the world around the house and other family duties it seems that lately my time here lately has been a late night venture.
I think I have been posting a bit more lately for a couple of reasons - first being the kiddo has been doing better at sleeping all night. Second would be that chat seems to go dark early these days so I spend more time back in the threads. (Did I mention I miss PinkhamR? He was always in chat about any time of day for a good conversation).

Now if only I had more range time and budget I could have more story material for here lol.

I'm on often as I can find time. With a 2 year old running the world around the house and other family duties it seems that lately my time here lately has been a late night venture.
I think I have been posting a bit more lately for a couple of reasons - first being the kiddo has been doing better at sleeping all night. Second would be that chat seems to go dark early these days so I spend more time back in the threads. (Did I mention I miss PinkhamR? He was always in chat about any time of day for a good conversation).

Now if only I had more range time and budget I could have more story material for here lol.

Thanks for weighing in. I only mentioned it because I've seen more from some of the mods than I recall seeing in the past. Glad to hear some time is freeing up though - I remember that stage in my daughter's life. For a while there it was hard to do anything but work and try and keep up with her.

HA! I didn't know that I was watched THAT closely...;)

I'm pretty much on here every day at least a couple of times, but just don't have much to say, I guess...o_O

Unless there is an obvious fire to put out, or a post that I can personally contribute to, I just sort of stalk around here trying to be useful for Joe...:oops::rolleyes:;):)
Stalker alert!!! :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads