JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have this rifle and I never shoot it. It was my Uncles. He bought it new in 72 or 73 I think. It has a few dings and a little rust on the bolt knob. It is a great hunting rifle and thats what it was used for till I got it about 10 years ago. I have put about 200 rounds through it and thats probably about the same amount my uncle put through it in 30 years. Maybe less... I would guess the round count at around 300-400 or so. I dont know for sure but knowing my dad and uncle he bought it, sighted it in and killed stuff with it. He probably put a few rounds through it at the range before each season but neither of them are really plinkers or range junkys...

I havent shot it in a while. I shot it quite a bit when I first got it and it did great out to 460 yards. Thats as far as I have shot it. I took the leupold scope off it for my 270 but it still has the weaver rings and some sling swivels... I also have 250 ofb, some bullets, dies, 50 rounds that are ready to go. Im selling this to expand my reloading bench... I havent seen one on gunbroker for less than $500 in the couple months Ive been thinking about selling it so I think $600 with all the stuff I have for it is a good deal or $500 for just the rifle with rings... I am open to trades and reasonable offers. Interested in lots of gun stuff let me know what you have and Ill think it over. Thanks for looking!
300.jpg
299.jpg
298.jpg
297.jpg
296.jpg
295.jpg