JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an model 70 coyote light in 270 wsm if your interested still. Has a trigger job, very light pull but won't drop fire, Shoots really good, clover leafs at 100 yards (have the targets to prove it). It sits in a bedded houge stock but I have the brand new original stock in olive green with black speckle still.

3six0 five1eight2six0six

Also, I'm not sure if you reload, but the load development is done for this rifle. Have around 120 brass, probably around a thousand bullets for it, and the dies if your interested. I'll give you the recipe for the accurate loads as well. I love this rifle but I'm wanting to build something different so this would fund that.

Well I'm not sure this would be an appropriate rifle for a 12 year old. I'm not sure how big he is but this is not a compact light rifle. The barrel is only 24 inches but it is a heavier varmint target style contour. The stock isn't more than 3 lbs, but the forearm is wide which might make it difficult for small hands to grip.

I guess I would suggest looking up pictures and specs of the coyote light and deciding if it would work based off of his size.

It also doesn't look brand spanking new, I've hunted a lot with it, taken 5 big game animals. It's been in a lot of extremely rugged places. There are a couple small scratches on the trigger guard. I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not.

I don't know if you want a price for everything, or just the rifle. Let me know and I'll come up with something.

I have a model 70 featherweight in 308win that has a leupold vx2 3x9 mounted on it.Bought the gun new two years ago.Have two boxes of ammo through it and also have box and paperwork.The rifle has sat in the gun safe and never been hunting.I bear hunt with my win 88 and have one of my fathers old model 700 rem that always comes out first if I am in the mood for 308.Also have a remington sps in 270 with a vortex on top for sale.

CRF,made in South Carolina.Gun still looks brand new,scope was purchased at same time so it and rings are in mint condition also.Have original boxes for both.If you would like to pm me I could text you pics.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.