JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just curious as to what the value of this might be... I know its a model 70 featherweight xtr chambered in 22-250... I cant seem to find much info about it on the internet.

20160311_051310.jpg

The gunbroker link above does not show any similar XTR fwt rifles. This is not the earliest WRA XTR fwt, as they were only produced in 257 Roberts, 7x57 mauser, 243, 308, 270, and 30-06 when they made their debut in 1981. USRAC took over production after 1981 and without knowing the serial # of the rifle, I can only make a wild azzed guess as to when it was made. I'd assume mid eighties. Serial # probably in the G180xxx-G195xxx range. If I were selling the rifle personally, I'd put a $600.00 price tag on it. Those XTR featherweights sure are nice rifles and they do have a cult like following. OP, it is generally customary to post the first 3 digits of the serial # when dealing with old Winchester model 70's. Prices can vary greatly from year to year. Hope this helps....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top