JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, so what was the "Spectacular Failure" you speak of?:(
Doesn't sound good! :(

AR no worky. To the point I'm considering alternatives. When I get my head above water, I'm planning on taking pics and posting something in gunsmithing section.

I was looking for the screw, make sure your model is included in the description. You may need to call Smith and Wesson.

I have a support ticket into them with model number, serial number, and a pic of the situation.

One will be on it's way today.

Thanks much. :)

AR no worky. To the point I'm considering alternatives. When I get my head above water, I'm planning on taking pics and posting something in gunsmithing section.

I have a support ticket into them with model number, serial number, and a pic of the situation.

Thanks much. :)
AR should always worky, if no worky, must fix!
Try hit with Truck! :s0140:
Seriously, there isn't much that can go wrong here, they are almost stupid proof, and should be an easy fix! Is it a factory build, or something you or some one else put together?

I happen to know a Smith if you really get into trouble with it! Best Smith in these parts I may add! :s0155:

AR should always worky, if no worky, must fix!
Try hit with Truck! :s0140:
Seriously, there isn't much that can go wrong here, they are almost stupid proof, and should be an easy fix! Is it a factory build, or something you or some one else put together?

Factory SBR upper, mated with factory lower. Other than installing a silencer and sling, didn't do anything else. Been running fine for a few years (2016—present), but had trouble yesterday.

Anyway, I will address it in another thread when I get time to take pics, create write up, etc. Between work, health issues, finalizing coronavirus preps, family matters, et al., I've been slammed.

Unfortunately, by no-worky, I think he means, no longer in one piecey :oops:

Eh, as of now it is just disassembled, but I need to examine it more closely for anything broken/missing/whatever.

More later. Cheers.

I fixed this morning. Getting the part was the hold up. S&W said it was back ordered for at least two weeks; still nothing from them. KKG was nice enough to send me one, but USPS ate it; the envelop arrived, but there was a little hole where the part was, I'm presuming, squished out by some machine. I finally just bought one from Brownells, it came in today, and I attached it with some thread lock.

WellDoYaPunk.jpg

So, my primary handgun is back in the line up. :)

I fixed this morning. Getting the part was the hold up. S&W said it was back ordered for at least two weeks; still nothing from them. KKG was nice enough to send me one, but USPS ate it; the envelop arrived, but there was a little hole where the part was, I'm presuming, squished out by some machine. I finally just bought one from Brownells, it came in today, and I attached it with some thread lock.

View attachment 677985

So, my primary handgun is back in the line up. :)
IMG_20181222_181304193.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads