JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, so what was the "Spectacular Failure" you speak of?:(
Doesn't sound good! :(

AR no worky. To the point I'm considering alternatives. When I get my head above water, I'm planning on taking pics and posting something in gunsmithing section.

I was looking for the screw, make sure your model is included in the description. You may need to call Smith and Wesson.

I have a support ticket into them with model number, serial number, and a pic of the situation.

One will be on it's way today.

Thanks much. :)

AR no worky. To the point I'm considering alternatives. When I get my head above water, I'm planning on taking pics and posting something in gunsmithing section.

I have a support ticket into them with model number, serial number, and a pic of the situation.

Thanks much. :)
AR should always worky, if no worky, must fix!
Try hit with Truck! :s0140:
Seriously, there isn't much that can go wrong here, they are almost stupid proof, and should be an easy fix! Is it a factory build, or something you or some one else put together?

I happen to know a Smith if you really get into trouble with it! Best Smith in these parts I may add! :s0155:

AR should always worky, if no worky, must fix!
Try hit with Truck! :s0140:
Seriously, there isn't much that can go wrong here, they are almost stupid proof, and should be an easy fix! Is it a factory build, or something you or some one else put together?

Factory SBR upper, mated with factory lower. Other than installing a silencer and sling, didn't do anything else. Been running fine for a few years (2016—present), but had trouble yesterday.

Anyway, I will address it in another thread when I get time to take pics, create write up, etc. Between work, health issues, finalizing coronavirus preps, family matters, et al., I've been slammed.

Unfortunately, by no-worky, I think he means, no longer in one piecey :oops:

Eh, as of now it is just disassembled, but I need to examine it more closely for anything broken/missing/whatever.

More later. Cheers.

I fixed this morning. Getting the part was the hold up. S&W said it was back ordered for at least two weeks; still nothing from them. KKG was nice enough to send me one, but USPS ate it; the envelop arrived, but there was a little hole where the part was, I'm presuming, squished out by some machine. I finally just bought one from Brownells, it came in today, and I attached it with some thread lock.

WellDoYaPunk.jpg

So, my primary handgun is back in the line up. :)

I fixed this morning. Getting the part was the hold up. S&W said it was back ordered for at least two weeks; still nothing from them. KKG was nice enough to send me one, but USPS ate it; the envelop arrived, but there was a little hole where the part was, I'm presuming, squished out by some machine. I finally just bought one from Brownells, it came in today, and I attached it with some thread lock.

View attachment 677985

So, my primary handgun is back in the line up. :)
IMG_20181222_181304193.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top