JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$524
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mill Creek / Bothell
State
Washington
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
hi, i have new savage 17's hmr in boyds stocks [stainless or black heavy barrel] with scopes and ammo. your choice and i'd pay for your transfer if you're interested in a trade. i've been to bothell years ago when i lived in lynnwood.

hi, i have new savage 17's hmr in boyds stocks [stainless or black heavy barrel] with scopes and ammo. your choice and i'd pay for your transfer if you're interested in a trade. i've been to bothell years ago when i lived in lynnwood.

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for cash right now. The only think that my sway me is something in 44-40 like a SAA

hi. i understand. i was given a 30/40 not long ago. my first older weapon. it's the coolest. i have many sweet newer weapons but the 30/40 is my favorit. mine was cut down to 26 inches. it's opened up a whole new line of interest. thanks for your time.

hi. i understand. i was given a 30/40 not long ago. my first older weapon. it's the coolest. i have many sweet newer weapons but the 30/40 is my favorit. mine was cut down to 26 inches. it's opened up a whole new line of interest. thanks for your time.

Anytime and they are fun. Thanks

I shoot 30-40 krag and this is an insane good deal. That 9 boxes of 30-40 is worth $350 as the stuff when it can be found is $40 a box local and $39 mail order Add in a buck a piece for the once fired and your adding another $44.00

Makes this rifle cheaper then a beat up single shot .22

Just my two cents

Biggest Muley I ever killed was with a "Sporterized" Krag. Mine was a more,,,shall we say..."pedestrian grade" of "Sporterized"

Big step up for a 13 year-old from the .30-30. Still military rear sight: ("pedestrian grade").

This one here is MUCH better.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.