JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for interesting trades. This is a commemorative that was made in a limited quantity. This particular one was manufactured in the first 25% of the total run of 19,999. I think they have one of these at Cabela Tualatin for $1599. This one is in 85%-90% condition conservatively. Bluing is near perfect, engraving as well. There are some nicks worth mentioning in the stock.

Trades; I saw around Christmastime Para-Ordnance 1911's were getting bought for $399 after rebate, I'd take a pair of those. If you have a pile of restoreable old guns I'd have a look at that. 1768 Charleville flintlock Musket in national military bright has been on my list for a while. Other stuff, decent diesel generator, 1975 or older car, other guns of equal value etc. NO JUNK PLEASE, but I suppose if its good junk let me know.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

I know even 1 shot out of a commemorative seriously devalues it but it had already been fired when I got it. Funny I did get a box of ammo, full, 20 rounds of 38-55 with a 2005 MidwayUSA receipt in it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.