JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
igp3679.jpg

More pictures here: <broken link removed>

I am truly pained to do this, but because of some unfortunate events in life, I am forced to sell one of my loved ones. I bought this Rifle with the intention of keeping it for the better part of my life. Picked her up about three months ago... And again I honestly never thought i would have to sell this gun but here I am doing the unthinkable. I bought the gun from Past Tenths Sports Inc. (Jerry Schwier) for $910.00. The Rifle was equipped with the Tasco scope when I picked her up. The trigger action is crisp as is the lever action. Well maintained Rifle. One of my favorite features of the gun is the octagonal barrel. All wood is in great condition with few minor scratches or divots. I would say the gun is in 90% condition. The shoulder strap mounts were obviously used. Other then that the gun is awesome shape. Hands down one of my favorite. Hate to get ride of such a beautiful and awesome functioning Rifle, but life has got the best of me and my toys once again. Also comes with 75 rounds of Tactical Ammunitions 7mm Mag. May or may not come with soft case.

My price is $950.00 Firm. Not a penny less. FTF Only. Can meet at FFL dealer. Serious inquiries only please. You can call/text me at 360-601-4630 - Dalton.

I am only open to trades if the value of the trade exceeds $550.00 with $500.00 cash on top (your end).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top