JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Beautiful mode 17 no-dash. Excellent shape. Minimal cylinder line. Comes with a set of vintage Herrett's stocks and a set of originals. And a vintage Bauer snap holster. All in all a killer combo. Pains me to sell but I've got priorities.

a 6DC32F4D-49F2-48DE-97BD-024EB9F4F26E.jpeg 6BA55C7B-89BF-467F-9224-9F80DBF6E5D7.jpeg 7917328F-97E8-42F2-9576-77EE38291B33.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I sold my -1 a few years ago w/the stipulation I got 1st right of refusal if he sold it. Bought it back 2 years later for the same price, he never even shot it. Sold it again last spring w/the same stipulation to the current owner. Hoping it comes back again.

GLWS!

It is a tough one to sell but going to get something a little smaller in size for my kids to shoot. And this one is too purty for that haha

My daughter saw mine when i took it out of the safe to clean it. (I was thinking of selling because of your same "reason", and just wanted to go through it one last time and take some picts of it.).

She threatened me if i sold it! :s0140: Then she asked "before you sell it, can we take it to the range, and you teach me how to shoot it?"

So off to the range we went. This time i was able to teach her about "tenderness and loving care of a quality firearm". She treated it like a newborn baby and was extremely careful with it. After about 20-30 round through it, she absolutely fell in love with it! And she was dang accurate with it too!

She asked me if i could take the money out of her savings account to buy it from me. My throat literally swelled and i had to catch my breath. I told her that i would think about it.

We finished shooting and went home. Once home she asked mom if she would take her to the bank to get some money. I stopped her right there. I told her that if she cleaned her bathroom, cleaned her room, did the dishes and helped me clean all the guns that we took to the range, that i would give it to her.

30 mins later she tracked me down and said she was done with everything and ready to clean the guns.

Needless to say, it is still in the safe.

Long story short..... are you sure your kids (and you?) wouldn't "benefit" from shooting and enjoying it? If they are small now, they will grow, and "grow into it".

It is a beautiful piece, and if i could swing it (meaning justify it), i'd be getting this from you today.

GLWS. It really is a beautiful piece!

:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top