JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone ever bought anything from them? A friend at work got all his AR parts there and hasn't had any problems. I went ahead and ordered everything from there to build a 16" CAR, but haven't heard anything back other than the order receipt. I know everywhere is way behind building stuff but anyone got an idea how long I should expect to wait?

They're still catching up from the post election madness.
I ordered on Nov 5 and mine arrived right before Christmas. The wait time at the beginning of December was 12-14 weeks.

I have bought a few full kits from them in the past and was satisfied. I have read other postings about their parts being substandard (plastic trigger guards, cheesey furniture, non mil spec or mil spec looking) but that wasnt my experience. I usually order kits from M&A and they have been very good to me - but that was all pre-election. Unknown now.

Just got a reply:
Due to the high volume of orders that we have received in such a short period of time and the amount of time that it is taking us to get the orders shipped out, we will be shipping your order out in 14 weeks. Once we ship your order out we will email you with a tracking number and that is also when we will charge your card.

:( oh well, atleast they found the time to email me back!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top