Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Model 1 Sales

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Ryan, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Ryan

Ryan Beaverton Or Member

Anyone ever bought anything from them? A friend at work got all his AR parts there and hasn't had any problems. I went ahead and ordered everything from there to build a 16" CAR, but haven't heard anything back other than the order receipt. I know everywhere is way behind building stuff but anyone got an idea how long I should expect to wait?

2. stitchclimber

stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

I've ordered from them as well, when I ordered in mid dec they said 8-10 weeks.

3. ORBrit

ORBrit Eugene Member

They're still catching up from the post election madness.
    I ordered on Nov 5 and mine arrived right before Christmas. The wait time at the beginning of December was 12-14 weeks.

4. Ryan

Ryan Beaverton Or Member

Thats what I was afraid of. guess its hurry up and wait then.

5. transformerguru

transformerguru Lebanon, Beaver State USA Member

i got some parts for a CAR stock from them in just about a week... spent more for shipping than I did for the parts

6. Deavis

Deavis Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

I have bought a few full kits from them in the past and was satisfied. I have read other postings about their parts being substandard (plastic trigger guards, cheesey furniture, non mil spec or mil spec looking) but that wasnt my experience. I usually order kits from M&A and they have been very good to me - but that was all pre-election. Unknown now.

7. Ryan

Ryan Beaverton Or Member

Just got a reply:
    :( oh well, atleast they found the time to email me back!