JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Keep getting this when trying to leave feedback using my phone. I did write a comment. Tried to add feedback several times, same result. Still have huge lag as well. Guess I'll go back to using the site on my desktop. Too slow on my phone. Unbearably slow.....

I was just able to leave the feedback on my desktop no problem. I did to add it again from my phone without success

Screenshot_20190801-171508.png

Last Edited:
I moved this to it's own thread so we can track it.

I actually just had @No_Regerts tell the me same thing. Apparently if you wait a minute after typing the comment it'll post without issue.

I moved this to it's own thread so we can track it.

I actually just had @No_Regerts tell the me same thing. Apparently if you wait a minute after typing the comment it'll post without issue.
That is entirely possible. The lag on my phone literally takes a minute just to scroll down to look at the classifieds. Doesnt matter where I am or if Im on wifi connection or data

I noticed there's a red visual loading bar, top upper right, that only shows when making some form of post, like, or what have you.
My guess, there are bugs in that feature causing LAG through the forum server.

I get some lag and the red bars going across takes me a good 30 seconds to load a "like",, but could be because i'm running VPN and am in a foreign country, so its got a long way to travel.

Need to verify this is still an issue. If any of you who've had this issue before could attempt to leave feedback on my profile I'd appreciate it (it will be deleted after the test).

Have tried 5 times over two days to leave a member positive feedback.
Still having issues.

Connected to wifi, refreshed pages.. still not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated!

Just had this happen. Tried yesterday and today to leave feedback and I kept getting the same response that I didn't leave any comments. iPhone and iPad.

After a bunch of research I believe I've narrowed this down, with the potential cause being the BB code settings.

When you guys are trying to leave feedback, is the cog/gear red or gray?

Hmm ok. In my tests it's been working for me when it's gray but not when it's red.

If anyone else can verify I'd appreciate it :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top