JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow. I stopped by there and there were 30-40 people outside on the stairs and the outer entryway waiting to get inside. Through the windows you could see that it was shoulder to shoulder in there.

At first I thought there was some sort of demonstration/protest going on outside - no - just the line!

So much for the 'demand' side of the equation calming down a bit.

Wife and I went out there Thursday afternoon. First tine there and they were busy, but we still had great service from 3 different employees. I was wishy washy on what I wanted, but they still pulled multiple guns out and took time to answer my questions. We both walked out with new toys and some supplies to feed then. I was very impressed with the service I got.

If Ginny Burdick was on commission for helping to sell guns in Oregon she'd be reeling-in large amounts of fiat Federal Reserve monopoly money. It takes dangerous enemies like her to unite independent minded people who just want to be left alone.

I was a Curt's today also. They didn't have much there at all, but still the parking lot was a zoo. Being the smart *** I am, I walked in boldly "hey, where are all the guns? I thought this was a gun store" :)

I made the drive out to Rapid Fire in Sandy. The shelves were pretty full, prices were good and there were only a few people shopping. I suggest making the drive.

Thanks. I just mapped RF out on google maps. It is a good just under two hour bike ride from my home in Portland. I might take a bike ride out to RF on Wednesday. My doctor will be happy if I do and I'll do anything for her:s0155:

If Ginny Burdick was on commission for helping to sell guns in Oregon she'd be reeling-in large amounts of fiat Federal Reserve monopoly money. It takes dangerous enemies like her to unite independent minded people who just want to be left alone.

If this (the last three months) is what a united front of independent minded people looks like, I'd hate to see a panicked herd...

If this (the last three months) is what a united front of independent minded people looks like, I'd hate to see a panicked herd...

MikeE,

Gun ownership is spreading and the politically active pro-gun community is now more united than ever. Sure, it is far from perfect and we have much more unifying to do. However, we have come very far since the elitist politicians and their gun grabber allies launched the assault against our civil rights in December.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top