JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://minnesotareformer.com/2021/...t-the-mpd-a-jury-acquitted-him-of-wrongdoing/

" About an hour later, three blocks to the west, they opened the sliding door of the van and began firing plastic rounds at people in a parking lot.

They hit Jaleel K. Stallings, 29, a St. Paul truck driver, who says he didn't know they were cops because they were inside an unmarked white cargo van with the police lights off. He thought they were real bullets. And, he says he was mindful of warnings earlier that day from no less than Gov. Tim Walz that white supremacists were roaming the city looking for trouble.

Stallings, an Army veteran, returned fire with his mini Draco pistol, for which he had a permit. He aimed low, toward the front of the van, and didn't hit anyone. When the SWAT team jumped out of the van yelling, "Shots fired!" Stallings realized they were police. So he dropped his weapon and lay face down on the pavement, according to court documents."

"A Hennepin County jury recently acquitted Stallings of all charges after he was allowed by a judge to claim self-defense.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article249293135.html

From a year ago:

mini Draco
hg2137-n-1_copy.jpg.pagespeed.ce.pbnFti3RwJ.jpg

https://minnesotareformer.com/2021/...t-the-mpd-a-jury-acquitted-him-of-wrongdoing/

" About an hour later, three blocks to the west, they opened the sliding door of the van and began firing plastic rounds at people in a parking lot.

They hit Jaleel K. Stallings, 29, a St. Paul truck driver, who says he didn't know they were cops because they were inside an unmarked white cargo van with the police lights off. He thought they were real bullets. And, he says he was mindful of warnings earlier that day from no less than Gov. Tim Walz that white supremacists were roaming the city looking for trouble.

Stallings, an Army veteran, returned fire with his mini Draco pistol, for which he had a permit. He aimed low, toward the front of the van, and didn't hit anyone. When the SWAT team jumped out of the van yelling, "Shots fired!" Stallings realized they were police. So he dropped his weapon and lay face down on the pavement, according to court documents."

"A Hennepin County jury recently acquitted Stallings of all charges after he was allowed by a judge to claim self-defense.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article249293135.html

From a year ago:

mini Draco
View attachment 1023532
Governor Tim Walz - authoritarian far-left woke fascist - is as responsible as anyone for the extreme violence we witnessed in the Twin Cities last summer.

The article said:
The documents and other court records also reveal what until now has remained largely obscure: How was the Minneapolis Police Department reacting to the protests, civil unrest, looting and rioting in the days after Floyd's murder?

The answer: Fiercely — and at times indiscriminately.
I'm fine with the "fiercely" part but the "indiscriminately" bit is going to be a problem. Identify your targets guys. A twelve year old hunter would know that. Heck, a twelve year old paintballer would know that. :rolleyes:

Somewhat of a red herring: This was an unusual circumstance. The normative circumstance is uniformed cop murdered by lowlife thug who CLEARLY knows it's a cop.
Red herring? How the bubblegum am i distracting from the topic of citizens defending themselves against police believing theyre criminals?

And whats with dudes citing the same fallacies over and over all over this board? There are hundreds of named fallacies and cognitive biases, but "red herring," "straw man," and "ad hominem" seem to be the only ones anyone here ever seem to know, and not even well.

theres no goddamn fallacy in my statement - i was obviously talking about this type of incident, where a citizen justifiably takes action against cops, believing theyre criminals

jfc

Red herring? How the bubblegum am i distracting from the topic of citizens defending themselves against police believing theyre criminals?

And whats with dudes citing the same fallacies over and over all over this board? There are hundreds of named fallacies and cognitive biases, but "red herring," "straw man," and "ad hominem" seem to be the only ones anyone here ever seem to know, and not even well.

theres no goddamn fallacy in my statement - i was obviously talking about this type of incident, where a citizen justifiably takes action against cops, believing theyre criminals

jfc
It's not about being justified. It's about being objectively reasonable given the totality of the circumstances.

I have to explain it to you? Really? 🤔
LOL. Argumentum dicto simpliciter. 😎

Perhaps if you used fewer fallacies in your arguments, fewer fallacies would be pointed out. 🤔

Hence, the red herring. "Il diavolo si nasconde nei dettagli." 😉

See: rationally-related.

Your initials? 🤣

jfc

Relax kid, go change your diaper and take some deep breaths before you have an aneurism or something.

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
So... were the cops, who were firing plastic bullets at random people, charged for their negligence and assault?

So... were the cops, who were firing plastic bullets at random people, charged for their negligence and assault?
I have several friends who live in or near South Minneapolis and what they told me was in those first few days following the death of George Floyd, it was de facto martial law: Anyone outside, even on their own property, sitting on their porch, etc., was subject to arrest and/or 'crowd control' w/ LTL munitions. A combination of MPD, HCSO, MSP, and MN National Guard were deployed in tactical units to put down the Panty-Fa and Black Lies Matter insurrection that was poised to burn that city to its foundations. I like to call it 'Operation Wokes Eating Their Own.' MN Gov. Walz (Woke), Mpls boy mayor Jacob 'Smallfry' Frye (Woke), and St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter (Woke) authorized their jack-booted thugs to employ zero-tolerance, scorched earth policing tactics against wokes and nonwokes alike. Hence, no negligence or assault. I'm sure at some point, live ammunition was on the table.

One exhibit:

Last Edited:
Id say an unmarked van and the door opens and someone opens fire from it... heck yeah would any reasonable person think its a drive by and shoot back!? Good for him, he did nothing wrong.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top