JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This show was on a few years back. The two guys went around the world to try out different MA forms. They went to Israel to try Krav magra and got their a$$es handed to them.
Fun to watch video

Kenpo is also a great hand to hand teaching. Its not fancy, its more for street fighting and close combat situations. Not sure there are any up here I took mine in what is now Komifornia in the 70's

Skip any traditional based martial arts. I trained in two traditional styles (first one then the other) for many years. I learned more and became a better fighter in 3 months of BJJ and Boxing.

I'd say because he already knows wrestling get him into a boxing program. As long as he has a good ground game and some striking ability he should be good to go. Can't go wrong with a good MMA program either.

I have never done Krav Maga so I have no opinion. It seams good. If the Krav maga world polices itself half as much as the BJJ world in terms of purity and keeping it legit that should be a good choice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top