JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have traded with him recently and seemed not to have much time for my questions as his "old boy" network was in full force with two other guys he was talking too seemed to be more of a priority..but he did manage to "squeeze" me in enough to get the deal done. His trade values were a bit low I thought but I would do business with him again...gave him a 3

skud, mick's usual hours are tue- sat 10-6. its a one man shop and he is a class iii junkie so he is closed sometimes. he opens late sometimes too. i've stopped in at noon before and he wasn't there. i've had my best luck 3-6 in the afternoon on a weekday.

This is a great idea, one of the advantages of a local site. Wanted my first post with you guys to be a positive one, and I've got nothing but great things to say about Mick over at MLC. I've made several purchases/trades from him, and Mick has never been anything but polite and approachable. In reference to his group of "good ol' boys" that a previous poster made mention of, I too have been in when Mick was chatting up a friend, but generally his "good 'ol boys" are very approachable as well, and I've had many great conversations in his shop just jumping in. Hats off, Mick, thanks for all your help.

Well here is my second experience with Mick as some others didnt seem to agree with the first experience I had. I have been back 3 times looking to buy and everytime it is like a hassle for him to let you look at anything or ask about anything...sure he will answer a question but it isn't without a sigh it seems like. I have been there when he gets a bit irritated with inexperienced people and lets them know which I felt was kind of rude to that person. I have decided it isn't really worth my time to go over there anymore. His prices??? SOME are good MOST are high

This is a great idea, one of the advantages of a local site. Wanted my first post with you guys to be a positive one, and I've got nothing but great things to say about Mick over at MLC. I've made several purchases/trades from him, and Mick has never been anything but polite and approachable. In reference to his group of "good ol' boys" that a previous poster made mention of, I too have been in when Mick was chatting up a friend, but generally his "good 'ol boys" are very approachable as well, and I've had many great conversations in his shop just jumping in. Hats off, Mick, thanks for all your help.

This reflects my experience with Mick also. He's one of the good guys, not many left. If he's chatting it up with some "good ole boys" all you have to say is "hey Mick" can I look at this gun or what ever, or you can always join in on the conversation, or just listen ya might learn something. I've never found him to be rude or indifferent. His prices are fair, but don't expect to get what you payed on a trade-in, that's how he stays in business. His hours are 11am to 6pm Tues.- Sat. and sometimes he does close early depending on how busy it is, personally I call first.....I just had a Beretta slide and barrel hot dipped blued through Mick, and they are beautiful, very reasonable and quick turn around. As far as I'm concerned he's the only gun shop in town !! :s0155:

Mic is a good guy and he knows more about guns and reloading than most. He does like to BS with people and I can see where that might bug some people the first time they walk in the store but those us us who he remembers by first name after the first gun purchase and who he chooses to BS with when we are in the store appreciate it. :s0155:

The more I go in there the more I like him and his personality. I went in looking for a 9mm and ended up buying something else at another shop. I came back looking for some 9mm ammo and told him I just didn't find what I was looking for there. He was very nice and joked with me for a bit and seemed glad to have my business.

He's a good guy and I'm sure I'll make another purchase there in the future.

Just purchased a A2 style stock/buffer/spring/tube assembly from Mick. Good guy to deal with, and reminds me of your stereotypical gunsmith... has the look in his eye that he has forgotten more about firearms than any of us will ever learn.

Like the store (lots of reloading supplies also), and like the company. Good stuff.

Just purchased a A2 style stock/buffer/spring/tube assembly from Mick. Good guy to deal with, and reminds me of your stereotypical gunsmith... has the look in his eye that he has forgotten more about firearms than any of us will ever learn.

Like the store (lots of reloading supplies also), and like the company. Good stuff.
Of course, what do you know FNG, you think Doug is a great guy:s0112::s0112::s0112:

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top