JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're going to post a "poor" rating, at least have the balls to give your reasons, or are you just being the proverbial turd in the punch bowl ? :huh:

I bought a rifle from him and it had been sitting on Mic's shelf so long that the company warrenty had expired. I took it back in to Mic and he sent it to a smith. It works a little better now but still the same problem just not as much. I don't know if I want to take it back in because I made so much of a stink when he tried to charge me for the fix. He's an ok shop. Prices are about 50 bucks more than philomath. I'd give him a 3.5 out of 5. He does not seem to know a whole lot about a whole lot when I ask him. Stays away from answering specific questions about his arms. With me anyway. I guess it's a liability thing and a revolving inventory thing. Philomath is a good shop too.

mick is a 1st class guy... sometime is prices are high & other time right on the money. purchased 4/5 guns from him only took a bath on 1, which i later found at the B.D. 4 about $290 less then mlc-charged me... best advice visit him look, then shop & compare. then decide where to spend you'r hard earned cash.

This shop has a really good selection of quality new and used arms. Even carries the pain in the butt to find ammo with-out having to go to a show to find it.... Has good selection of everything for the size of his shop.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top