JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You betcha. When looking for anything firearm related, I try to find quality and honest people I feel are trustworthy. I believe I found both with these guys in the way they do business. I respect them and I like what they're doing.

First met them at a gun show when I signed up and hosted a Utah/Oregon chl class through them.

Did drop in. The selection is alright, but doesn't compare to a place like Keith's or Northwest Armory, still... it outclasses places like Beavercreek Armory and it's nice to have someplace that's actually in town. The selection will almost certainly improve with time. Didn't see what the prices were on too many of the guns as I was mainly looking for ammo. Service was pretty top-notch; it's pretty much common knowledge Michael's a pretty good guy. My S.O. came along and left with a pretty positive impression as well... she intends to take her CHL class there, first for OR and eventually Utah.

Thanx for the input guys, His shop has only been open a few days so I'm sure inventory will improve. Seems like a real first class guy & very knowledgeable, I highly reccomend his class.........

The guys at MKTACTICAL are indeed top notch.
Raftman, have your take the Utah class from them. It is only about 10 bucks more than just the Ore. class and she will get all necessary paperwork for both permits!
James

I've only taken the OR class, same guy, but it was located at BeaverCreek Armory since it was probably a year and a half ago. Been thinking of doing the Utah one, but haven't gotten around to it.

I have had my Oregon for a LOOONNNGGG time now. Recently took the Utah with them. I highly recommend them. Was a very informative class, fun and enjoyable. They did not mind stopping for questions and were available after class for more Q&A too.

Guys
Thank you very much for your kind words.
I will do my best to provide you guys with top quality products for a fair price.
Have to say that I very much appreciate the support and the encouragement
that I have received from so many of my students in regards of this new adventure called "MKTactical Guns and Training".
I very much enjoy working with the firearms community here on the West side. I am always thankful for some suggestions from you about what you think "your" gun store should carry and what products you are interested in.
Also inventory and selection will get better as more funds become available :) .
Thanks again.
Michael

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews