JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought my salute steel target from them last october, and had an issue with a weld on the stand. Took it in and they replaced the part right then and there no waiting. Great guys!

I took my CHL classes there and that was fine. Also bought a LC9 and later a Sig P238 from them.
Excellent pricing on both purchases. Good vibes from all in the shop.

An excellent shop! Everyone there is very friendly and exceptionally professional - any questions I've had were answered immediately.
Great place, wonderful people - and the dog's incredible!

Great shop, great staff, I took my Oregon and Utah CHL class there, I felt the classes were very good and well put together. Michael and his staff are alway polite, and friendly and Professional. I also took both of their live fire defensive pistol courses this summer, I learned alot and had a great time. I would recomend Mktactical to anyone looking to take a class or purchase a firearm.

Regards

Mark

Have been looking for a holster for my XD-tlr1 combo, and went into the shop to see if the holster guy could come through. Very thorough with all the options and everything. 1 1/2 hours later get a call the holster's ready, swing by, and it's everything I could have wanted Great shop

Michael at MK tactical is great. He will take care of you and IIRC transfers were around $25. I did a few lowers through him and had no issues. Little bear was good when I used him as well but also got the feeling a couple times that it was more of a bother than a business. I never had a bad experience but think he may have been getting tired of it. That was a couple years ago.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top