JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought my salute steel target from them last october, and had an issue with a weld on the stand. Took it in and they replaced the part right then and there no waiting. Great guys!

I took my CHL classes there and that was fine. Also bought a LC9 and later a Sig P238 from them.
Excellent pricing on both purchases. Good vibes from all in the shop.

An excellent shop! Everyone there is very friendly and exceptionally professional - any questions I've had were answered immediately.
Great place, wonderful people - and the dog's incredible!

Great shop, great staff, I took my Oregon and Utah CHL class there, I felt the classes were very good and well put together. Michael and his staff are alway polite, and friendly and Professional. I also took both of their live fire defensive pistol courses this summer, I learned alot and had a great time. I would recomend Mktactical to anyone looking to take a class or purchase a firearm.

Regards

Mark

Have been looking for a holster for my XD-tlr1 combo, and went into the shop to see if the holster guy could come through. Very thorough with all the options and everything. 1 1/2 hours later get a call the holster's ready, swing by, and it's everything I could have wanted Great shop

Michael at MK tactical is great. He will take care of you and IIRC transfers were around $25. I did a few lowers through him and had no issues. Little bear was good when I used him as well but also got the feeling a couple times that it was more of a bother than a business. I never had a bad experience but think he may have been getting tired of it. That was a couple years ago.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top