JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
445 pieces of 30-30 WIN for 20 cents a piece. $90

85 pieces of 8mm Mauser for 41 cents a piece. $35

271 pieces of 30 Carbine for 15 cents a piece. $40

29 pieces of 338 WIN MAG for 69 cents a piece. $20

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes, and I have 6 full buckets in addition to what is advertised here which I have to sort, but noone seems to be buying brass so I have not had any incentive to process it.

That's alot of brass! I could only use 500 rounds of large primer 45acp. That may be too small a quantity to buy seeing how much you have to offer. I process brass in my own Lyman Tumbler. So that wouldn't be an issue. Kent to Everett is at least an hour plus even on a good day. USPS might be the best. If you would care to sell a small lot how would the payment be handled? Thanks. Pops

I have 793 pieces of 308 for at 11 cents a piece for $87 and 318 pieces of 303-30 for 20 cents a piece for $63. The total is $150. I will be heading to Portland sometime between Thursday and Saturday. If you want to meet somewhere along the way it would save you shipping.

Joe
425-210-5422

All the 8mm Mauser I looked at was PPU and the 270 WIN is HRTRS, FC, RP etc. The brass was all acquired in the local mountains. It all appears to be in good shape, but will need cleaning and polishing. GunsAmerica states 95% of all used brass found is once fired brass.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top