JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD!

I'm selling a Mitsubishi XL25U. Here is your opportunity to own a top of the line projector at a fraction of it's original cost. When this unit first hit the market it was purchased for $8,995 and was used very little through the course of it's lifetime.

With a high light output of 2500 ANSI lumens, a native resolution of 1024x768, and a maximum resolution of 1600x1200 your image will stand out like never before. Your 720p and 1080i high definition (HD) content will look amazing. There's a reason this projector has won the awards it has.

The Mitsubishi XL25U features an array of inputs to ensure compatibility with almost any video equipment including computers, DVD players, VCR's, cable/satellite, and much more. Also supports nearly all current video sources (PAL, SECAM, NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43) in Composite, S-VHS, Component or RGB formats.

Currently installed on this unit is a long throw lens, making this unit perfect for a school, church, business, movie theater, etc. Standard throw lenses are still available online for use in a home theater setting.

A full high definition demonstration is available upon request in my home. Don't let this opportunity slip away.

Looking for $475 or trade for a firearm :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads