JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The rifle appears to be a Yugoslavian M-48A by the markings I am able to see from the photos.
These are the some of the absolute finest Mausers to reach the market in more than 40 years, all metal parts were milled, polished, then finished with a beautiful bright bluing and quality furniture. It should have a a turned down bolt and are very similar to the German K-98. The Yugoslav coat of arms is on the receiver. The M-48A is a later production variant of the M-48,the main difference being the floor plate is stamped, not milled as with the M-48. These were post war production and mostly unissued as far as my info tells me. I like the one I have.

The rifle appears to be a Yugoslavian M-48A by the markings I am able to see from the photos.
These are the some of the absolute finest Mausers to reach the market in more than 40 years, all metal parts were milled, polished, then finished with a beautiful bright bluing and quality furniture. It should have a a turned down bolt and are very similar to the German K-98. The Yugoslav coat of arms is on the receiver. The M-48A is a later production variant of the M-48,the main difference being the floor plate is stamped, not milled as with the M-48. These were post war production and mostly unissued as far as my info tells me. I like the one I have.

I'll add that the M48A started production in 1952 with a stamped floor plate, the M48 had a milled floor plate. In 1956 the change to a stamped trigger guard and butt plate changed the designation to M48B but the rifle retained the M48A stamp on the receiver ring.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.