JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This seems to be similar to the Texas anti abortion law with regards to the part about being able to sue. If understood correctly, you have to be able to prove your rights were violated versus the Texas law that allows just about any resident to sue. I say good for them and I look forward to the first lawsuit by a Missourian.

Turns out Missouri has a machine gun ban law on the books. I wonder how many other States have machine gun ban laws?

Found the info buried towards bottom third of this page.

Last Edited:
Sadly this was painfully easy to see coming. People keep wanting the courts to "fix" things because voters can not seem to help themselves. The courts are not going to make anything better yet this seems to be the way so many want to go. :s0092:
Will make sure a lot of lawyers have lots or work for years to come.

Sadly this was painfully easy to see coming. People keep wanting the courts to "fix" things because voters can not seem to help themselves. The courts are not going to make anything better yet this seems to be the way so many want to go. :s0092:
Well, with regards to gun control, the courts could make things better by just striking down gun control laws as what they are; unconstitutional. Yes, voters should do their part too; vote out gun control pols & laws. We shall see what voters do next year. Hopefully Biden/et. al. become lame ducks - *crossing fingers* - and a gridlocked Congress that does nothing.

I will just leave this here

"Formerly, we suffered from crimes. Now, we suffer from laws." — Tacitus

" In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous." — Tacitus

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top