JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This reminds me of something. (kids you need to report if your parents have a gun in the house. It is ok. We just want to know)
Things arre getting way out of hand.
I just keep waiting for the black suv to pull up.

What I am failing to understand here is why is it that a gun owner who has done nothing wrong has to be listed, reported and other wise treated like a criminal...
.. Like a sex offender is after they have done something wrong!

Being a gun owner is not a crime... But they sure are trying to make it feel like one.

Of course someone has suggested this. That doesn't mean it will come close to even being voted on.

Every year, people propose all sorts of ridiculous bullbubblegum legislation that will never be voted on, much less pass.

for-the-children.jpg

for-the-children.jpg

Its all a part of what Eric Holder said some time ago... We have to brainwash people into changing their thinking on guns. The tactic is to try and stigmatize gun owners, much like maligning tobacco and smokers themselves. It a war on the PR front ATM, but rest assured it will "progress" because that's what progressives do... Progress.

Its all a part of what Eric Holder said some time ago... We have to brainwash people into changing their thinking on guns. The tactic is to try and stigmatize gun owners, much like maligning tobacco and smokers themselves. It a war on the PR front ATM, but rest assured it will "progress" because that's what progressives do... Progress.

This is what the local, state and federal government have been doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ANRgcvjkk

This is why we as firearms enthusiasts, must get kids and adults who have never used a firearm, out shooting.

We can show them that firearms are safe when used responsibly and that they are a fun and enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.

I have taught people who were scared to death of firearms. At the end of the shooting session, they were grinning ear to ear and asking when they could come back again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top