JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've received a few complaints of people finding the "Post New Thread" button missing from the classified sections. Is this still occurring?

Scroll to the top of this page.
Click "Forum".
Scroll to the bottom of that page.
Select the appropriate forum section for your item to be sold.
Click the "+Post New Thread" button just under the advertisements. It's grey, on the left.
Please follow all appropriate forum rules when posting items for sale(multiple items of the same type in one thread, etc.).

Joey, thanks! First time I notice the "By State" filters. I had been using Advanced filtering.

I suppose you can chalk this one to a "training" issue. We need to understand that although the By State Ads folders look like Forums, they are not. We must keep posting ads under the same old forum folders. Do you agree?

this happens when u click a state specific classified, no new thread button there. done know if there should be, but never for me.

Sure enough, looks like this is the problem everyone has been having. Thanks BobSigP229R, I've clarified the links a bit to help people notice they're a search and not a section.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top