Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Missing "Post New Thread" Button?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Joe Link, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I've received a few complaints of people finding the "Post New Thread" button missing from the classified sections. Is this still occurring?

2. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I used it today.

3. baldone61

baldone61 longview Active Member

yes it is. I have no post thread in classaified???????? tring to post a 9mm uzi but no post thread button????

4. mrg1934

mrg1934 South Prairie New Member

me to how do I get this fixed?

5. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Scroll to the top of this page.
    Click "Forum".
    Scroll to the bottom of that page.
    Select the appropriate forum section for your item to be sold.
    Click the "+Post New Thread" button just under the advertisements. It's grey, on the left.
    Please follow all appropriate forum rules when posting items for sale(multiple items of the same type in one thread, etc.).

6. BobSigP229R

BobSigP229R Enumclaw, WA Member

this happens when u click a state specific classified, no new thread button there. done know if there should be, but never for me.

7. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Joey, thanks! First time I notice the "By State" filters. I had been using Advanced filtering.

I suppose you can chalk this one to a "training" issue. We need to understand that although the By State Ads folders look like Forums, they are not. We must keep posting ads under the same old forum folders. Do you agree?

8. Ap1911

Ap1911 Tacoma New Member

its still happening. cant post. thanks

9. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Sure enough, looks like this is the problem everyone has been having. Thanks BobSigP229R, I've clarified the links a bit to help people notice they're a search and not a section.