JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry y'all! Had a few things blow up at the same time. Work got busy and the new kid decided to come earlier than expected. He ended up with a broken collarbone from the birth. The wife lost lots of blood. Ended up staying in the hospital for a while. Kid is also jaundiced, so we are working through that. I had to take over full-time with the older kid while the wife and new kid got better. Things are almost back to normal, So I'll be around!
Best of luck to everyone. Glad they are on the mend. Good luck to you juggling!

When he gets all cranky, I tell him this:
5EA5E2FE-D597-4849-938E-1234E2F523C8.jpeg

Sorry y'all! Had a few things blow up at the same time. Work got busy and the new kid decided to come earlier than expected. He ended up with a broken collarbone from the birth. The wife lost lots of blood. Ended up staying in the hospital for a while. Kid is also jaundiced, so we are working through that. I had to take over full-time with the older kid while the wife and new kid got better. Things are almost back to normal, So I'll be around!

Good to hear that ya'll are in one piece and on the mend.

You need to work on your pull out game so there's no more regerts...

Ya unless she gives you the old hip hug ankle embrace. Then your screwed! Well she's screwed, Ok your both screwed! ;)
Buddy of mine, while in the Peace Corps, was entertaining some of the local talent one evening, went to pull out right at the special moment, and found himself in the very clench you mention. Apparently white babies were quite the status symbol in this village, and the young lass was most determined, and rather strong. The lad was in somewhat good shape himself though, and did escape her clutches before the seed could be sown. By his account she was rather upset with the outcome.

Seriously though, true story, and no, not me.

Seriously though, true story, and no, not me.
Says the guy with the name... "Flopsweat" :s0124:;)
Yeah lots of people don't know many Asian cultures especially chinese are class society's. And white skin is considered not to work in the fields. Tanned or dark skinned are considered laborers. That's why you see (particularly asian/chinese) women wear the ridiculous big brimmed poker hat looking things. They will melt in the sun otherwise.
Drives me crazy when people talk about racism. There's SOO much more to it. Especially "Hmong" their own peoples. (Lame i cant insert my "grand turino" gifs anymore :()

Says the guy with the name... "Flopsweat" :s0124:;)
Yeah lots of people don't know many Asian cultures especially chinese are class society's. And white skin is considered not to work in the fields. Tanned or dark skinned are considered laborers. That's why you see (particularly asian/chinese) women wear the ridiculous big brimmed poker hat looking things. They will melt in the sun otherwise.
Drives me crazy when people talk about racism. There's SOO much more to it. Especially "Hmong" their own peoples. (Lame i cant insert my "grand turino" gifs anymore :()
:D

It's not just Asian cultures either.

clint-eastwood-gran-torino-gif-1.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top