JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read a lot. Don't post much anymore. I have noticed that the 5 star members think the same as me. Don't know why but I have my ideas. Maybe we just want to get different views on the nwfa culture.

NR is one of my TOP, top favorite people on here as a poster and as a moderator.

I miss him too.

He recently built a house and moved into it or will soon (?) from what I read in the past. I CRS if he already moved in or not. Sorry.

Take care, NR!

Blessings to you and your family.

Cate

Sorry y'all! Had a few things blow up at the same time. Work got busy and the new kid decided to come earlier than expected. He ended up with a broken collarbone from the birth. The wife lost lots of blood. Ended up staying in the hospital for a while. Kid is also jaundiced, so we are working through that. I had to take over full-time with the older kid while the wife and new kid got better. Things are almost back to normal, So I'll be around!

Sorry y'all! Had a few things blow up at the same time. Work got busy and the new kid decided to come earlier than expected. He ended up with a broken collarbone from the birth. The wife lost lots of blood. Ended up staying in the hospital for a while. Kid is also jaundiced, so we are working through that. I had to take over full-time with the older kid while the wife and new kid got better. Things are almost back to normal, So I'll be around!
Wow, glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Good to have you back.

Damn, hope all are healthy soon.

We had a newborn with jaundice. We had to leave her at the hospital in the "sun-tan booth" and were feeling guilty about leaving with her twin brother. Then we noticed that she was luxuriating in the UV, basking in the glow. She came out fine, as your child will. Don't sweat it.

Glad you are back and life is getting back under control. Tell the wife that we all send our best wishes!

Dear NR,

Prayers said for ALL of you.

Your family's well being and your own health, time and sanity come FIRST.

Sincerely,

Cate

We had a newborn with jaundice. We had to leave her at the hospital in the "sun-tan booth" and were feeling guilty about leaving with her twin brother. Then we noticed that she was luxuriating in the UV, basking in the glow. She came out fine, as your child will. Don't sweat it.

Glad you are back and life is getting back under control. Tell the wife that we all send our best wishes!
This happened to our daughter too. The busted collarbone has been a pain because we have to keep the arm immobilized. Of course, it pisses the kid off and he won't sleep.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top