JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EDIT*** Got him.

Little bastard was probably hiding under the neighbor's car the whole day.

After walking and driving miles, contacting shelters, vets, law enforcement, knocking door to door, posting flyers, and even borrowing a buddy's PVS14 (can't recommend those enough, BTW), I came back home to do another pass with the truck spot lighting, and boom...there he is straight chilling on the sidewalk. No f***s given.

I bring him inside, get him some food and damage assessment. He's fine, just hungry and tired. After chowing down on some delicious food, he goes straight to the garage door and begs to go back outside. Little &%#$&^&.....

Hey guys, our little guy slipped out this morning. He's an indoor cat with ZERO street skills. If outdoor cats were Special Forces, he is the equivalent to a 200 pound man-child playing Call of Duty in his parent's basement. It hit 95' here today and I'm a little worried about him.

If you live in Bend, specifically the Orchard District, could you keep an eye out for this little furball? The wife is absolutely undone about it; help me bring this guy home!

Thank you so much. I removed contact info from the flyer scan as this is the interwebz, but a message on here is much appreciated.
Gray/White Domestic Long Hair
14 pound male
Green eyes
Polydactyl
Grand Champion winner for being precious 7 years in a row
FlyerN.jpg

20150628_002414_zpstgjg4k75.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about losing your kitty. I do not know what I would do if I lost my little sweet cat Tiffany.

I may be a pistol packing though guy but I have a sweet spot for cats.

He is a very cute cat and I wish you all the luck in finding him! Wish I could help but I live in Salem.

Another Guy, for "sorry, and I know how it feels"

I was owned by a Siamese kitten, from Birth. Buddy could get to his saddle, AKA My Right Shoulder, without a single claw.

If I could not even see him... And Opened the driver door to my Volvo Station Wagon 240 series... He would be in the Passenger Seat, before my body changed position... He was allowed in the local USPS, so I could check my POBOX. Grandchildren would grab GrandMothers saying Look!!! Look!!!

And I would be asked by child, in that same breathe, "can I touch" "ask your GrandMother", Nodding Permission.

I would carefully get on my knees, and Buddy would get his Post Office Lovin!!!!

Even the Post Master would scratch him between the ears...

One day... He did not return... I cried... And said, "if I knew he was going on a journey, I would have packed a lunch.

Sorry, for missing Feline....

philip, I am ambidextrous, I can Love on Cats.... & Dogs!

Thanks man, I appreciate the sympathy. Wife is out of town, too, so she was a mess as you can imagine.

I'm glad I found him.

Glad you got em back!!! Stupid f-ing cats....ours (the WIFES cat) did the same thing about 10 yrs ago when we lived in the woods. He's an indoor outdoor cat now. I don't worry a bit if he stays out all night but the wife freaks. 10 years in the woods and she spazes out now that we're in town....I dont get it. He survived then, he'll definitely survive now. Like i said, stupid f-ing cats....

Around here when a cat goes MIA it shows up in another form thanks to the local coyotes.
Glad you found yours though.

I was remodeling a house in SE Portland and the young single women owner was supposed to lock up her precious indoor cat every morning before I showed up to work.
One morning I opened the back door, only to have "Cuddles" streak out between my legs and hurdle the fence in one unbelievable jump.
I hunted for that cat for over two hours yelling "Cuddles, Cuddles, here kitty kitty."
I finally nabbed him up in someones backyard tree where their dog had chased it up into.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top