JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

"The
contestants will be judged in categories of personal interview, swimsuit, evening gown,
beauty, talent, questions regarding the documents of America's founding fathers, and
Marksmanship! "

Ok I'll watch is the shooting is combined with the swimsuits and done from a mud pit!

Yeap, patriotism has a new curve!

I don't know. This part doesn't sound too bad.
This will be the first pageant of its kind to introduce competency in the handling, safety and use of firearms, and CPR! The contestants must be able to save a life as well as defend one!
I know it's a novelty in today's culture to ask an attractive woman to know a few practical things, but this seems to be a great thing!
It probably scares the he77 out the average PDX hipster leftie though.

Personal Interview (20% of total score)
In the Personal Interview portion of the competition each contestant converses with the judges on political and social issues. The contestant is awarded points for their authenticity, being well spoken, polite, articulate, confident, diplomatic, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Imagine looking for an intelligent woman that can carry on a conversation involving political issues.
That must be why buggy is so threatened by this.
Knowledge of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence (25% of total score)
Each contestant will be asked 3 specific questions that will demonstrate the contestants knowledge of these fundamental American documents.
Of course this is the most important, and counts for the greatest percentage of score,...
And scares the lefties the most.

Gosh buggy, what could possibly be wrong with an attractive woman that can handle firearms, save someone with CPR, converse intelligently about current/political events and apply how it all fits within the scope of our founding documents?

No wonder your OP is dripping with mockery and sarcasm!! They no doubt scare the h e l l out of you!

That must be why buggy is so threatened by this.
No wonder your OP is dripping with mockery and sarcasm!! They no doubt scare the h e l l out of you!

What sarcasm?
How dare you suggest I find this in bad taste!
As to the mud, well I'll stay out of your fantasys and you stay out of mine!

And to show I'm a 'true patriot'- since the NFL is in lockout how about an all patriots (not the team from MA), tea party, special olympics, football season.
The winning team gets to wash David Koch's rear while swearing an everlasting feudal allegiance to the money!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top