Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Miss Liberty America, beauty pageant includes marksmanship

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by bugeye, Apr 4, 2011.

1. bugeye

bugeye Oregon Well-Known Member

MISS LIBERTY AMERICA home

"The
    contestants will be judged in categories of personal interview, swimsuit, evening gown,
    beauty, talent, questions regarding the documents of America's founding fathers, and
    Marksmanship! "

Ok I'll watch is the shooting is combined with the swimsuits and done from a mud pit!

Yeap, patriotism has a new curve!

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

God Bless America!

3. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

I don't know. This part doesn't sound too bad.
    I know it's a novelty in today's culture to ask an attractive woman to know a few practical things, but this seems to be a great thing!
    It probably scares the he77 out the average PDX hipster leftie though.

Imagine looking for an intelligent woman that can carry on a conversation involving political issues.
    That must be why buggy is so threatened by this.
    Of course this is the most important, and counts for the greatest percentage of score,...
    And scares the lefties the most.

Gosh buggy, what could possibly be wrong with an attractive woman that can handle firearms, save someone with CPR, converse intelligently about current/political events and apply how it all fits within the scope of our founding documents?

No wonder your OP is dripping with mockery and sarcasm!! They no doubt scare the h e l l out of you!

4. bugeye

bugeye Oregon Well-Known Member

What sarcasm?
    How dare you suggest I find this in bad taste!
    As to the mud, well I'll stay out of your fantasys and you stay out of mine!

And to show I'm a 'true patriot'- since the NFL is in lockout how about an all patriots (not the team from MA), tea party, special olympics, football season.
    The winning team gets to wash David Koch's rear while swearing an everlasting feudal allegiance to the money!