JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently returned to Oregon, from a 2.5 year stay in Albuquerque. I loathed Albuquerque. Crime ran amok. Corruption on a scale and so deeply ingrained. But they sure had one thing right. Albuquerque shooting park. Across the Rio Grande about 15-20 miles out they had a city park dedicated to shooting sports. Big 200 yard lanes entrenched in the earth. Concrete pads with shade covers and a watch tower. They even had a cowboy shooting area. $5 for all day, supervised line personnel.

This was all done under one simple premise. Shooters are citizens. If we build a safe park to shoot in, they will shoot there and not endanger others.

Made good sense.

If only if only. Hell, there'd be a lot less trash left in the woods.. But then again..
However, a relatively inexpensive PUBLIC range with ROs and even a watch tower would be fantastic.

Welcome back. Having lived in many states, I find Oregon a tough state to shoot in unless you are a member or friend of a member of a private club. But there ARE still places to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top