JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well imagine that, if they really filtered misinformation they wouldn't be taking in half the advertising revenue that they currently do.

The article said:
Facebook disputes that interpretation, saying that the number of people who engage with its content—which is what researchers counted—is different from the number of people who see it
However, the company doesn't share data on the number of times content shows up on someone's screen with researchers.
Funny how that works. "The data that we wouldn't show you indicates that your analysis is all wrong, but we still won't show you that data." Don't believe you. :s0002:

Really? I mean, people go to Facebook to get information?!? Are people born stupid these days or did they have to work at it?
Why are young people so stupid these days?

Looks like seatbelt & helmet laws are to blame

Really? I mean, people go to Facebook to get information?!? Are people born stupid these days or did they have to work at it?
Yep, Facebook. A good friend of mine repeats every crazy fake news story on Facebook. I kept telling him get off of CNN and MSNBC and he kept telling me he never watched them. He didn't want to admit it but eventually I figured it out. Facebook. And he's a perfectly intelligent, nice, decent, smart guy with a solid job and a great family. Seriously his wife, son and daughter are each of them the nicest people you'd ever meet.

Yep, Facebook. A good friend of mine repeats every crazy fake news story on Facebook. I kept telling him get off of CNN and MSNBC and he kept telling me he never watched them. He didn't want to admit it but eventually I figured it out. Facebook. And he's a perfectly intelligent, nice, decent, smart guy with a solid job and a great family. Seriously his wife, son and daughter are each of them the nicest people you'd ever meet.
FaceBook can be addictive to some folks-- I was on there a lot too until FB deleted some of my posts, then I got pissed off & I haven't been back

FaceBook can be addictive to some folks-- I was on there a lot too until FB deleted some of my posts, then I got pissed off & I haven't been back
I joined it because a friend of mine kept sending me links to his page and I couldn't see them. I didn't really like it and didn't use it much. I left after the third "feature update" that scrambled my security and privacy settings, which were in like 4 different places in the app. It seemed pretty deliberate to me since they make their money selling the data the I was denying them.

Ah Facebook. Where narcissists compete with other narcissists for likes....... Oh....... Like other sites...... Uh........ Hmm. At least there's... news? And a really weird looking CEO. Come to think of it, how come this site never got a "poke" feature?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top