Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Miscellaneous Stuff. 6.8, 5.7, 7mm Mag, 308, AR-15 Mags, etc

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Ghost cake, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Ghost cake

Ghost cake Seattle Active Member

For sale

- 2 30rd OK industries GI Mags with Green Follower, made in New Britain CT stamped "restricted LEO use only" . Good condition $20 Sold

- BlackHawk CQC Holster for FN 5.7 Right Handed $20

- Miscellaneous ammo, Remington factory 7mm Mag 150gr Core-Lokt ammo and Brass. 20 rounds of ammo and 40rds of Brass: 308 Factory Ammo and Brass 20rds of Hornady Superformance and Winchester Power Point, 17 pieces of brass. $20

-6.8 SPC Lee Factory Die set, Wilson case gauge, Wilson case holder and 200-300rds of once fired brass. $50

I'll sell the entire box of this stuff for $100 obo cash. Pickup in Seattle.

Ammo.jpg

2. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

Interested in the 6.8 package, is the brass small or large primer? Who's head stamp is on the brass.

Thanks

3. Ghost cake

It's a combination of Hornady, S&B and SSA Brass. Large primers and small primers it's a mix. Its a large bag of brass probably over 300rds total and the cases look new, not tarnished or anything.

4. Chipperxd

Chipperxd Buffalo Active Member

I will take the 2 GI mags for the AR. PM sent.

5. Chipperxd

Chipperxd Buffalo Active Member

Your inbox is full. In the Seattle area as well and can meet you anywhere around Seattle tomorrow. Let me know.

6. Ghost cake

Fixed the inbox, I live over in the Ballard area but I can meet around Seattle depending on the deal.