JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Listing is for a variety of 22 caliber bullets some of the boxes say .223 other say .224 . I believe there's just under a 1000 pieces here. Numbers in front of the boxes indicate quantity of that particular item please feel free to ask questions. I perfer to sell local If I ship these items you cover shipping cost and PayPal fees!! WILL NOT Separate ! all or nothing

20210404_124747.jpg 20210404_124017.jpg 20210404_124023.jpg 20210404_124846.jpg 20210404_124938.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just a note for those that may not know: The .22 Hornet originally spec'd a .223 bullet. So it you have an old Hornet it probably has the tighter barrel.

Just a note for those that may not know: The .22 Hornet originally spec'd a .223 bullet. So it you have an old Hornet it probably has the tighter barrel.
is there an issue with this listing listing like needing to separate the bullets some? there was 22 hornet ammo the was with this stuff

You might want to list them separately just for clarity's sake.

Are you also planning on selling the ammo? Is so you might make a note of that listing (which would be placed in the ammo section) that reloading bullets are available, and vice versa.

Doing that and perhaps offering a small discount to someone who buys both at the same time might help you move these a bit quicker.

The timing is killing me here, as I MIGHT be coming into possession of an old Hornet at the end of the year, but it's not a sure thing. I have nothing in this cartridge and don't want to gather anything until I'm sure I'll have a platform to use the components.

I hope this helps!

they are reloads so i would sell them as components . so i just noticed what you're referring to the green containers that say hornnet on them .im going to lock this thread and make a different add .i may put all the hornnet stuff together and sell in one lot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top