JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have:

A2 upper in pic available. light cosmetic scratches, runs great

the followers in the pic are not available.

unused Dillon 550b press handle w/ nut

modified 10/22 barrel. This has been machined to be used in a 77/22 but is not finished. it has the barrel shank lengthened by .125" concentric to the chamber, second extractor groove machined. It needs: the v-block attachment point modified to work with a 77/22(different v block length)

Tasco red dot, works well, has all covers and a good battery.

Lee powder thrower. This is almost new, i've used it to throw about 1000 powder charges. works great, it throws within +/- .1 grains pretty easily with ball powders and steady hand movements. comes the stand mount shown.

What i need:
rifle length buffer, tube and spring
flat top upper reciever
front BUIS's?

can add cash to the deal

post questions, bumps, i'll take it's here, and/or PM me with offers(cash offers too, although i really need the trade stuff)

thanks

upper and red dot.jpg

powder thrower.jpg

followers.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top